We are looking for a dynamic and strategic Chief of Staff to join our company. In this role, you will work closely with the COO and executive team to drive the company's strategic initiatives, manage operations and more.
- Support the COO and other members of the executive team with day-to-day operations.
- Work within our existing e-commerce/data management platform systems - willingness to learn new systems must.
- Oversee the successful execution of international supply chain operations
- Manage daily business operations including financials (payroll, expenses, & reporting), compliance, vendors, etc.
- Create efficient processes and drive internal initiatives across the organization to enable growth and scale.
- Manage internal communications and collaborate with stakeholders on external communications strategies
- Serve as a liaison to cross-functional groups across the company with a focus on analytics, process improvements, and problem solving.
- Spearhead special ad hoc projects and various research projects.
- You keep an ear to the ground to identify areas of improvement and/or solve for pain points across the company.
- 4+ years of experience working in an administrative, operations, or organizational role; you’re looking to work for a mission-driven organization.
- Extreme Organization – Creating order out of messes is one of your top strengths.
- Self-starter – Demonstrated ability to get things done from ideation to implementation with little input needed
- Entrepreneurial – Resourceful and innovative – you’re always questioning if there is a better way to do something
- Quick learner – Able to dive into any of the area business and get up to speed rapidly.
- Strong communicator – Able to influence people who you don't manage and be persuasive and effective while still remaining pleasant and professional
- Problem solver – You come with solutions, not problems, and are always looking for a new challenge
- Trustworthy – Used to handling confidential information with a high degree of integrity
- Analytical – Highly analytical mindset with experience in Excel
- Strategic – Able to think big-picture and long-term