We are looking for a Technical Service Representative to join our team and provide top-notch technical support to our customers who use our innovative kid's smartwatch products. In this role, you will be responsible for resolving technical issues, answering customer inquiries, and providing technical guidance to our customers.
- Use technical tools to support customer technical tickets via email (primary) and phone (secondary) in a timely, professional manner.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to hardware, software, and network connectivity, and document and track customer support requests in a ticketing system.
- In cases where complex issues cannot be resolved escalate them to higher-level support teams.
- Coordinate with engineering team to research and resolve escalated issues
- Follow up as required with customers to ensure problems were resolved and/or recommend further action to ensure non-recurrence and customer satisfaction
- As needed, Perform QA and testing at all levels
- Support the development of Tier 1 and Tier 2 FAQ support documentation and processes
- Research and test to determine the nature and likely causes of issues and recommend corrective action
- Continuously improve your knowledge of current technology, products, and services to provide the best possible customer technical support.
- High school graduate, some college or technical troubleshooting experience preferred.
- 1-3 years of proven, successful experience in a technical support, customer service, QA, or other related area
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to problem solve through analysis of a situation, where there are a variety of variables
- Self-motivated, takes initiative to resolve issues
- Experience with and knowledge of cellular phones a big plus
- Strong communication, interpersonal, problem solving and presentation skills
- Some levels of stress associated with customer service role
- Some weekend and holiday work may be required
- Quick learner – Able to dive into any of the area business and get up to speed rapidly; strong intellectual curiosity