Join Our Team
At COSMO, we're passionate about creating products that empower kids to experience technology in a safe and fun way. We believe that technology can be a positive force in the lives of children, and we're committed to developing products that are focused on safety and connection.
We're looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team and help us continue to innovate and improve our products. As a member of our team, you'll have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and technology that is making a real difference in the lives of children throughout the nation.
In addition to working on exciting projects, we offer a supportive and collaborative work environment where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas and contribute to the success of the company. We value diversity and inclusion, and we're committed to creating a workplace where everyone feels welcome and supported.
If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a fast-paced and dynamic industry, we invite you to explore our current job openings and see if there's a role that's right for you. We can't wait to hear from you and see what you can bring to our team!
Technical Service Rep.
We are looking for a Technical Service Representative to join our team and provide top-notch technical support to our customers who use our innovative kid's smartwatch products. In this role, you will be responsible for resolving technical issues, answering customer inquiries, and providing technical guidance to our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Use technical tools to support customer technical tickets via email (primary) and phone (secondary) in a timely, professional manner.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to hardware, software, and network connectivity, and document and track customer support requests in a ticketing system.
- In cases where complex issues cannot be resolved escalate them to higher-level support teams.
- Coordinate with engineering team to research and resolve escalated issues
- Follow up as required with customers to ensure problems were resolved and/or recommend further action to ensure non-recurrence and customer satisfaction
- As needed, Perform QA and testing at all levels
- Support the development of Tier 1 and Tier 2 FAQ support documentation and processes
- Research and test to determine the nature and likely causes of issues and recommend corrective action
- Continuously improve your knowledge of current technology, products, and services to provide the best possible customer technical support.
Qualifications you'll need:
- High school graduate, some college or technical troubleshooting experience preferred.
- 1-3 years of proven, successful experience in a technical support, customer service, QA, or other related area
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to problem solve through analysis of a situation, where there are a variety of variables
- Self-motivated, takes initiative to resolve issues
- Experience with and knowledge of cellular phones a big plus
- Strong communication, interpersonal, problem solving and presentation skills
- Some levels of stress associated with customer service role
- Some weekend and holiday work may be required
- Quick learner – Able to dive into any of the area business and get up to speed rapidly; strong intellectual curiosity
Chief of Staff
We are looking for a dynamic and strategic Chief of Staff to join our company. In this role, you will work closely with the COO and executive team to drive the company's strategic initiatives, manage operations and more.
What you’ll do:
- Support the COO and other members of the executive team with day-to-day operations.
- Work within our existing e-commerce/data management platform systems - willingness to learn new systems must.
- Oversee the successful execution of international supply chain operations
- Manage daily business operations including financials (payroll, expenses, & reporting), compliance, vendors, etc.
- Create efficient processes and drive internal initiatives across the organization to enable growth and scale.
- Manage internal communications and collaborate with stakeholders on external communications strategies
- Serve as a liaison to cross-functional groups across the company with a focus on analytics, process improvements, and problem solving.
- Spearhead special ad hoc projects and various research projects.
- You keep an ear to the ground to identify areas of improvement and/or solve for pain points across the company.
Qualifications you'll need:
- 4+ years of experience working in an administrative, operations, or organizational role; you’re looking to work for a mission-driven organization.
- Extreme Organization – Creating order out of messes is one of your top strengths.
- Self-starter – Demonstrated ability to get things done from ideation to implementation with little input needed
- Entrepreneurial – Resourceful and innovative – you’re always questioning if there is a better way to do something
- Quick learner – Able to dive into any of the area business and get up to speed rapidly.
- Strong communicator – Able to influence people who you don't manage and be persuasive and effective while still remaining pleasant and professional
- Problem solver – You come with solutions, not problems, and are always looking for a new challenge
- Trustworthy – Used to handling confidential information with a high degree of integrity
- Analytical – Highly analytical mindset with experience in Excel
- Strategic – Able to think big-picture and long-term