Join Our Team
At COSMO, we're passionate about creating products that empower kids to experience technology in a safe and fun way. We believe that technology can be a positive force in the lives of children, and we're committed to developing products that are focused on safety and connection.
We're looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team and help us continue to innovate and improve our products. As a member of our team, you'll have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and technology that is making a real difference in the lives of children throughout the nation.
In addition to working on exciting projects, we offer a supportive and collaborative work environment with flexible time off where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas and contribute to the success of the company. We value diversity and inclusion, and we're committed to creating a workplace where everyone feels welcome and supported.
If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a fast-paced and dynamic industry, we invite you to explore our current job openings and see if there's a role that's right for you. We can't wait to hear from you and see what you can bring to our team!
Actively hiring for 2 positions
Growth Engineer (Contract)
Hybrid - 20 hrs/week
At COSMO, we’re building a new generation of family-first tech. Our award-winning JrTrack line of kids smart watches help thousands of families today stay safely connected with a watch-to-parent-app ecosystem built from the ground up. The family tech category is exploding today, and we’re leading the way.
COSMO is looking for a talented Growth Engineer to join our mission-driven team on a contract-to-hire basis. This individual will help architect, enable, and own technical implementation of COSMO’s exciting growth initiatives.
We’re looking for a positive, proactive team member with a deep technical understanding of marketing SaaS and growth systems. From site performance to tracking & analytics to systems migrations, you’ll own the technical requirements for growth at COSMO.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of COSMO’s front-end systems / tech stack, primarily related to sales and marketing (Shopify, ReCharge, - Stripe, Klaviyo, Attentive, etc.)
- Identify system/growth tech gaps or opportunities and lead research and solutioning to guide changes/implementations.
- Work closely with Marketing and Engineering teams as a bridge between front-end growth needs and back-end/product systems.
- Work with Marketing to develop growth tracking and analytics capabilities & dashboards for attribution (Pixel integration, Google Analytics, attribution SaaS, etc.)
- Identify and surface opportunities to enhance COSMO’s site performance (conversion rates, site speed, etc.)
- Work closely with a team of hands-on Engineers providing leadership guidance and requirements for front-end system growth needs.
Your experience & qualifications:
- 5+ years hands on work experience in e-commerce software platforms with experience in subscription business system configuration (i.e. Shopify, ReCharge, Klaviyo, Shipstation etc.)
- Experience implementing and optimizing attribution solutions and analytics dashboards (pixel tracking, Google Analytics, UTMs, etc.)
- Proficiency in optimizing site health / site speed, CRO, etc.
- Custom Shopify Plugin Development
- Thorough understanding of SEO tools (Semrush, Ahrefs, etc.)
- Proficiency in HTML & CSS
- Availability of at least 20 hrs/week
Interested? Send us an application!
Customer Service Representative
Remote - (Las Vegas preferred)
What you’ll do:
- Support the Customer Service team in day to day account management of the COSMO products
- Review and process tickets in the escalation queue within defined SLAs. Ensure accurate documentation of cancellation requests and take appropriate actions for out-of-policy tickets
- Manage COSMO’s response and brand management through both Amazon Seller Central messages and Meta (Facebook) chat messages
- Oversee returns through our return portal and through individual tickets requesting returns. This includes creating and tracking return labels and processing refunds per policy.
- Chargeback filing. Ensure chargebacks are filled out with the needed information and proof of documentation including customer communications, package tracking, and other information.
- As needed, meet with the operations and marketing teams to provide valuable feedback on policies, terms and conditions, and returns processes.
What we’re looking for:
- High school graduate, some college or technical troubleshooting experience preferred.
- 1-3 years of proven, successful experience in a technical support, customer service, other related area
- Ability to problem solve through analysis of a situation, where there are a variety of variables
- Self-motivated, takes initiative to resolve issues
- Experience with and knowledge of cellular phones a big plus
- Strong communication, interpersonal, problem solving and presentation skills
- Able to tolerate some levels of stress associated with customer service role
- Some weekend and holiday work may be required
- Quick learner – Able to dive into any of the area business and get up to speed rapidly; strong intellectual curiosity
Salary: Starting at $50k per year
Location: Work from Home with occasion on-site meetings with COSMO management and team in the Las Vegas area
Room for growth potential: We encourage our teammates to grow and seek out higher level positions in any area of interest within the company