See what's new in the latest releases for both JrTrack and the Mission Control parent app.
November 19th, 2023
- Start timer button only appears when the timer is set
- The Emergency Calling screen fits into the same page.
- Menu items with long names now horizontal scroll.
- Removed ‘select all’ from messages.
- New calls showing on top of missed notification.
- Power off button stops a playing video or audio file.
- Step counter now reset overnight.
- Long names on call screens are now scrolling.
- Improved bootup UX
- New FW update text showing ‘Installing System Update’
- New UI for call screen
- Hide the call volume button until the call is answered
- In call volume control enhancement
- Silence call ringer using power button
- Increased default call volume
- Added ability to share a photo from gallery view
- Decreased the default screen off time to 15 seconds
- New font size selection ability
- Improved 'Mute All' settings
- Improved the pair device experience from Settings
- Added spamming prevention
August 29th, 2023
- Activation Email fixed
- Time zone issue for Hawaii fixed
- Clock format 12/24 hours glitch fixed
- SIM activation and pairing email triggers fixed
- Improved app-device comms reliability
- UI refresh (messages, gallery, calculator & more)
- Reorganize device settings menus
- Message list sort order update
- Watch now shows call length
- Long Wi-Fi names will now scroll to view all
- New wallpapers - animals theme
- Select or send a photo from messages
- Update Call Network options based on SIM Type
- New low storage alert
- Updated emoji screen
February 22nd, 2023
- Forgot password email case-sensitivity glitch fixed
- School mode bug fixes
- New pairing screens
- New app icon