Under normal use, 24 hours. This may vary depending on frequent/extended use of tracking mode, location frequency, and screen brightness.
The watch is rated IP67, meaning that it is protected from dust and can withstand being submerged in 3 feet of static water for up to 30 minutes. This means that washing hands or rainy days should pose no issue. However, be sure to remove the watch before swimming or showering.
1. Confirm that your SIM Card has data service.
2. If your JrTrack 2 has just been activated, allow 1 hour for data and GPS to be functional. If your JrTrack 1 has just been activated, it may take up to 24 hours for data and GPS to be functional.
3. Verify that the SIM card is correctly installed, then power down the watch and restart.
Accuracy depends on which method is used to report the location. When outside in an open area, the accuracy is between 5-10 meters. When indoors or within an urban area and connected to WiFi, the accuracy is between 50-100 meters. The accuracy of Location Based Tracking (LBS), which triangulates the watch’s position by using cell towers, is between 500-2000 meters. LBS is only used when both GPS and WiFi are not available.
When indoors without WiFi or in a remote place outdoors lacking a strong signal, the watch cannot access the location report, and the position tracking will show as a straight line.
JrTrack 1: Check your Set Tracking setup (open app » Settings » Set Tracking). The location is not reported outside the set time-interval. Manual positioning is available by tapping the map in the home screen.
JrTrack 2: Check your tracking frequency by selecting a device > tapping the gear icon > device settings. He’re you will find how often location is reported.
A maximum of 30.
1. If the Block Strangers function is activated, the watch will refuse calls from any number that is not in the Contact List
2. Class Mode disables incoming calls.
1. The Block strangers function is always activated.
2. Class Mode disables incoming calls.
Tap the watch’s Album icon. Press and hold any of the available pictures. You will then have the option to Delete or Upload the selected photo.
JrTrack1: The watch defaults to your cellular provider’s local time zone information. If the watch moves between time zones, the time will automatically update. If you wish to manually change the time zone, go to Settings → Time Zone. Find the desired time zone by scrolling up or down.
JrTrack 2: The watch automatically updates the time zone.
Yes! Our upgrade program helps save you money and protect our environment. In order to participate you will simply need 1) a functioning first generation JrTrack (sorry, no broken devices accepted), and 2) your JrTrack's phone number and IMEI number. We'll provide you a free shipping label and dispose of your device in an eco-friendly manner to reduce waste! Once we receive your old JrTrack we will issue you a 50% discount on your next month's data. If you have purchased a pre-paid data plan we will issue you a credit for this value. Visit the COSMO Upgrade page to get started and follow the simple step-by step instructions.
JrTrack 1: Tap Family on the app home screen, then select + in the upper righthand corner to add contacts.
JrTrack 2: From the Main Menu, select All Contacts > then tap the Plus in the bottom right hand corner.
Simply tap the Call icon from the home screen. We also recommend adding your watch's number to your phone's contact list for easy access.
JrTrack 1: When your child activates SOS mode, your phone will receive an alert in the app. This automatically turns on voice messaging and gives your child’s latest location. To activate SOS mode, while on the home screen, tap the power button twice.
JrTrack 2: SOS immediately calls the admin of the Mission Control app. To activate SOS mode on the watch, hit the power button twice while on the homescreen. A 30 second audio recording will automatically begin to be reviewed later. Upon activation, the parent app will receive an immediate notification of the watch’s location and live tracking of the watch will begin, updating location every 30 seconds for the next 15 minutes. After 30 seconds, an audio of the situation will be sent to you.
1. Log into the admin account.
2. Tap Settings → Safe Zone
3. Select the + in the upper righthand corner
4. Name the Safe Zone then click OK.
5. Move the slider left to right to contract or expand the Safe Zone area.
6. You have the option to set when the Safe Zone should be active. Tap Click to Edit below the map and set your desired times.
7. Tap Save.
1. In the Main Menu, tap Safe Zones > then tap the Plus button in the bottom right hand corner.
2. Locate Area: Find where you want the Safezone to be on the map, or search it in the search bar directly below the map.
3. Set the Zone: Long-press in the center of exactly where you'd like the Safezone to be on the map.
4. Name your Safezone: Type whatever descriptive name you like!
5. Set Radius: Adjust the size/radius of the Safezone using the slider.
6. Set Time Frame: Set when you'd like the Safezone to be active. (This is when you'll receive notifications as your child enters & leaves.)
7. Select Device: Choose which device(s) you'd like to be included in the Safezone, and tap the Check button in the upper right corner to save.
1. Tap Settings → Wi-Fi
2. Select the + in the upper righthand corner
3. Choose the Wi-Fi network you wish to connect to from the list of available networks
4. Enter the Wi-Fi password then hit OK.
This is done through the device. On the watch, go to Settings > WiFi. Select the network you’d like to connect to, and enter the password. It may take 1-2 minutes for Wi-Fi connection to be established.
Tap the watch’s Album icon. Press and hold any of the available pictures. You will then have the option to Delete or Upload the selected photo
JrTrack 1: Log into the app. Go to Settings → My Information and edit your phone number and any other personal information you wish to update.
JrTrack 2: Go to the Main Menu, then tap My Account, and tap your phone number to edit. Tap the check mark in the upper righthand corner to save.
JrTrack 1: Call customer service at (877) 215-4741 to cancel or make changes to the service for JrTrack 1.
JrTrack 2: If you have any questions or concerns about your COSMO service or subscription plan, please contact our friendly customer support team at email@example.com or (877) 215-4741. If you want to permanently cancel your COSMO Connect service subscription, you can visit https://cosmo-connect.gigs.tel where you first set up and purchased your COSMO Connect plan. Log in to your account and tap the plan card you wish to cancel and select “Cancel Subscription” at the bottom of the page.